- Advanced Library 184.108.40.206 (2005-11-14) - You need to download and install the .NET 2 framework before you can run AL. Please see updated installation instructions!
- RSR Converter
- PRPC - Poser Remote Procedure Call. Lets you load content from Advanced Library into Poser (and let's you save it, too).
- Microsoft .NET 2 framework. Required prior to the Advanced Library Installation
- Load Image Node Client Module for PRPRd Beta 01. Lets you load JPGs and AVIs as new image nodes into Poser 6's material room. You'll need AL v220.127.116.11 or later to have JPGs and AVIs displayed.
- Beta downloads
If you have any problems with the installation, please post them in the forum
- It's possible to remove folders from categories...
- Categories will not be sorted automatically by default. You can enable it via the options dialog.
- Right click exception in Settings panel fixed when not clicking an existing entry.
Beta downloads may contain bugs that can corrupt the current Advanced Library data.
Before installing a beta please make a copy of your library.xml and library_config.xml. You'll find those, if you click the "Explore..."-Button on the options dialog.
Other than that betas usually don't do anything bad to your system, so please try them and the nice new features they offer. I'd have turned many of the betas into release versions, if I had the time to do the needed updates to the documentation. (And a bunch of testers ;-))
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2014-07-20)
- Removed Expiration
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2012-12-09)
- Added .duf Extension for DAZ Studio
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2011-12-06)
- Bugfix: empty filter will return all results again, instead of none
- Bugfix: Exception with sorting/filtering combined with last selection fixed
- Added option to show all untagged files (More... > Show all untagged Items) (files whose folder is tagged will not be shown)
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2011-09-04)
- Uses .NET Framework 4.0
- Added DAZ Studio Filetypes (dsf, gfa)
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2010-08-25)
- Fixed .dsa and added .dse as DAZ Studio File types
- Some other stuff I don't remember since 220.127.116.11
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2010-03-23)
- Some bugs regarding multi selections causing exceptions fixed
- When "show filenames" is disabled, filenames won't be shown when AL is restarted :-)
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2010-03-17)
- auto conform works again
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2010-03-16)
- Multi-Selection (and of course loading) added (hold down shift and/or control to select multiple items). Make the last click a double click to load all selected items or choose "Load" from context menu to load all selected items.
- Added "Sort" option to display - this will sort the items displayed by filename
- Poser 8+: You can load all displayed items by selecting "Load all displayed Items"
- Poser Pro 2010: Added "Morph/Scale" options to the Poser 8+ load palette. If enabled, the checkboxes "include morphs when conforming" and "include scale when conforming" are checked before the clothing is auto conformed.
- RSRs converted to PNGs are displayed imediatedly again
- Scrolling through items via keyboard (up/down/left/right/page up/page down) works as intended again (that means more than once :-))
- References Tool: single clicking the reference displayed behind "Reference:" will put the full reference into the filter field, so you can manually edit it
- References Tool: double clicking the reference displayed behind "Reference:" will put the reference without filename but "*" insted into the filter field, so all files from the referenced folder are displayed
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2009-11-06)
- Bugfix: References Tool: When repairing references of compressed files the output will also be a compressed file, not an uncompressed file with compressed extension
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2009-11-02) - less spooky
- References Tool: Option to automatically correct obj<->obz references when they point to the wrong version
- References Tool: When filtering by obj or obz, the other file type will also be shown
- Runtime Installation Helper and thus References Tool should now take all settings from AL (like font sizes, background color)
- Some documentation for the References Tool can be found by clicking here
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2009-10-31) - the spooky things edition
- (Double)clicking the name of an item should now work the same as (double)clicking the image
- Poser 8: Items which should be loaded into Poser 8 will always be put in a queue. From the queue they're sent to Poser when it Poser is available. (So you don't need to wait till an item is loaded or can put items in the queue while Poser loads.)
- Poser 8: You can now switch auto conforming on ("AC on" from the new Tool Strip). Do this after you've loaded a character and all following characters loaded will be conformed to that character. (Switching this option on/off uses one undo step and also for each loaded character one additional undo step is used).
- Poser 8: You can switch "Magnetizing" on and off in addition to auto conforming. If it's on the magnet settings from the character the cloting item is auto conformed to will be duplicated to the clothing item
- All tool strips can be switched on and off. (Settings -> Layout)
- You can move all tool strips around and the tool strip's locations will be saved, so they'll be in the same location the next time you start AL
- You can correct and repair references with the Installation Helper, if you dare... (Better backup your runtime before trying it on your runtime...)
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2009-09-21)
- Fix: Images assigned to tree folders can now be removed again
- Fix: Empty images won't crash AL when using the hover image option
- Some more changes to get AL running on the Mac
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2009-09-12)
- Rearranged setting options (moved to different tabs, moved tabs)
- New: Added option to set the height and the indent of tree items in addition to font size and colors
- Fix: Tree options should now affect all trees (where appropriate)
- New: When hovering over a content item you can now have a resized version displayed on top of the library tree (can be switched on/off via context menu "Show Hover Image")
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2009-08-17)
- New: When having "Enable loading into Poser 8+" selected, a "Save" menu will be displayed that allows saving to Poser 8. Please be aware that the save buttons for "figure", "prop", "hair" etc. all do the same: save the current selected actor (if it's part of a figure, the figure,...). So be sure you checked what you wanted to save. After clicking a button, AL will allow you to choose the path where to save to via a new dialog. Clicking save in the dialog will bring the Poser 8 window to front and Poser will ask you for the filename (and other options it usually has available for the filetype).
- Fix: Loading via Poser 8 should now work with all file and pathnames (needed some UriCompoentEncoding)
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2009-08-13)
- When having "Enable loading into Poser 8+" selected, automatic PRPC start via "Run Python Script" inside Poser will also take care of the changed File menu and work again.
- Applying a pose file (pz2, p2z) as material collection works again (hold shift while double clicking the pose file)
- Enabling / Disabling of the correct Load Action (Poser/DAZ Studio/Carrara...) works now even with custom context menu layouts
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2009-08-07)
- Direct loading into Poser 8 without without any additional Software now possible! (Tab "Settings" -> Tab "Load into..." -> Tab "Poser", Check "Enable loading into Poser 8+", then open the context menu of a library item, and from the load menu item pick "Poser 8" - right clicking to set as default, left clicking to send to Poser 8. Currently there's no check if Poser 8 is running.)
- As Poser 8 does no longer convert RSRs to PNGs, AL will now no longer create PNGs with extension ".alpng" but with ".png" so they'll display correctly in Poser 8, too.
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2009-07-31)
- Fix: Catching some exceptions from shortcuts in the file indexer
- Added some more DAZ Studio file types
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2009-02-08)
- Fixed "File in use by another process" exceptions
- Improved performance of shortcut handling
- Win64: Registry information for Poser/DAZ Studio taken from 32 bit branch, so Import and Content Collections work on 64 bit Windows, too
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2008-11-14)
- Minor changes to support MAC OS X version of AL using MONO. Please contact me for the download link to the MONO version.
- Search and Filter changes: You can now easily search by multiple words. Separate search words by blanks. Use quotation marks to search for whole sentences or text containing blanks. Add a + in front of search words that MUST be contained in the search. Add a - in front of search words that MUST NOT be contained.
- ball will find "football", "football shoe", "baseball", "baseball shoe"...
- ball -base will find "football" and "football shoe" but neither "baseball" nor "baseball shoe"
- ball -"baseball shoe" will find "football", "football shoe" and "baseball" but not "baseball shoe"
- +foot +shoe will find "football shoe", but not "football", "baseball" or "baseball shoe"
- Context menu customization: Arrange the context menus any way you like and move menu entries you do not need into the "invisible" category.
- Runtime Import now works for Smith Micro Poser 7 and also for Poser Pro
- Bugfix: cr2/crz color correctly taken from config
- More colors configurable: Content Area background and color for references and referenced nodes of the setup tree
- Tree icons user definable: add/replace the PNG-Images from the "images" subfolder of AL's settings folder. Use "Set Folder Icon" from the library tree's context menu.
- Option added to switch icons for the tree views on/off
- Added another PRPC Autostart Option: AL just presses the same keys as the "Execute PRPC Script" uses inside Poser. You'll have to assign those keys to the PRPC script in Poser though, too.
- Content Collection Support for Poser Pro (Poser version can be set on the Import...->Poser tab)
- Improved startup time
- Tab orders corrected
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2008-08-20)
- Synchronize Library will no longer create only lower case folder names and not hang up after writing the updated index to disc.
- Beta expiration Messagebox added (will be shown 1 month before expiration)
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2008-05-27)
- Tag support added
- You can now tag files and folders in AL with your own tags. Like adding "halloween" to all pumpkins, scary masks, etc. Or tag all items for a specific character with the name of the character.
- You can create tag groups to easier categorize the tags you want to use
- Removing Tags from your Tag setup won't remove the tags from the files and folders tagged with the tag.
- Search and Find can now search in tags
- Files and Folder tags won't be found in search until "Synchronize Library" has been used if you're not using the file indexer while updating the tags
- tag information for a folder and the files within the folder is saved as plain text to a file within the folder, so if you move a tagged folder, the tag information won't be lost
- File indexer added. Tired of having to use "Synchronize Library" to get your latest new Poser items to show up in Search or new folders in the synchronized library tree? Just activate the indexer and it'll watch all path's set up on the Runtimes tab.
- Added support for Poser Pro (in fact all Applications named Poser will now be treated as a version of Poser, not just the selected few ;-))
- Added support for user defined file types (setup via Settings->Misc. tab)
- You can now change the location of AL's main configuration files (library settings, index, keyboard shortcuts) (change via Settings->Misc. tab, current settings can be copied over automatically or new (or existing) settings in the new location used - AL will restart after the configuration location change!)
- left-, middle- and right-clicking on the "DAZ Studio files" and "User Defined files" will now properly change the displayed extensions (as will their submenues)
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2008-02-27)
- Settings-Tab got it's menu back
- Support for Carrara 6 added: You can select which key combination of Alt, Control and Shift (or none) to use for the three different import types.  File import,  import via buttons  same as  but using the import clip button for pose files. The import keyboard shortcut used should use at least the key combination used for , otherwise  won't work. For  and  you'll have to ensure that the button location is correct, as with the Carrara 5 import.
- Fix: file indexer will not add files without extension anymore which lead to exceptions when displayed
- Change: The runtime import dialog was changed so that all runtimes from Poser 7 and also all content directories added to DAZ Studio can now be imported. The unsynchronized library is rebuilt after the import dialog is closed.
- Fix: Can no longer drag directories onto the root node of the setup tab, as those won't be displayed anyway
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2008-01-21)
- Starting Python Scripts (and PRPC-script) should now work on Vista, too
- Settings folder created on startup if it doesn't exist, so writing shouldn't fail and result in an exception in some cases
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2007-12-17)
- Added DAZ Studio file types to indexed and displayed file types, so you can browse your Studio files now, too.
- Changed content loading into DAZ Studio to use PRPC for DAZ Studio instead of simulation keystrokes.
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2007-11-04)
- The search and find textboxes will not lose focus when the mouse is moved to the display.
- The "Copy to Folder" option now also allows allows to just copy references to the files to the specified folders (when the checkbox is checked). Useful if you want to copy the files to Poser 7's Content Collections.
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2007-10-02)
- a different Port for communication with PRPC can be assigned
- More internal work for background fileindexer and tag
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2007-05-28)
- Fixed Content Collection export bug: Path characters that aren't allowed by the file system are replaced with an underscore character
- Some preparations for multi platform usage
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2007-03-28)
- Changed expiration date
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2007-03-13)
- Bugfix: Library synchronization working again - thus search will have something to search, too ;-)
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2007-02-28)
- References-Dialog: Sorting added, wrong absolute References also resolved, Exeption when copying empty reference fixed, no more out of memory errors with big files
- Buttons in runtime import dialog work again
- Defective images won't crash AL anymore
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA - Some more P7 stuff (2006-12-31)
- When PRPC seems to not be running dialog now gives the option to run PRPCd
- Added option to run the PRPCd script automatically when it doesn't seem to be already running (i.e. is not responding) - enable on Poser settings tab
- Fixed crash bug when settings directory didn't already exist from previous version
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA - Poser 7 release (2006-12-22)
- Added "Execute PRPC script" to the context menu. Allows to run PRPC (from the path set on the Poser tab) no matter what the mode for the other python scripts is. This option needs to be enabled on the Setup/Poser tab first.
- Added the option to run Python scripts via PRPC rather than via Poser's Run Python Script method, as Poser 7 cannot run two scipts simultaniously from the interface, but works via PRPC. That way you don't need to close PRPC everytime you want to run a simple script that works fine while PRPC is running. This option needs to be enabled on the Setup/Poser tab first.
- Added "Content Collection". This will export either the selected file (used on display) or the folder (and all subfolders) to Poser 7's content collection (you can select the exact folder first). Using this on the synced library will export all subfolders, on the unsynchronized one it will only export the visible/already opened subfolders. This option needs to be enabled on the Setup/Poser tab first.
- Tags! (Cannot be used right now ;-))
- New Runtimes tab in settings: Set up the runtimes you want the references tool to use
- References-Tool updated:
- References will be checked for all runtimes from the Runtimes tab (in the order they are setup there).
- References of compressed files now shown, too
- Remove a single or all references (via context menu) - then select the runtime you want to check for the reference
- RSR converter reworked - some PICT types will still not be decode, but no more wrong decoding should occur
- General Tab added: Move the library tree on top or bottom, left or right of the display area!
- Synchronized Library rebuild from FileIndex on every startup
- left/right/middle clicking poses will now correctly toggle poses and not scene filetypes again
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2006-11-08)
- Fixed: Switching between synchronized and unsynchronized tree works again (still wondering how that broke ;-))
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2006-11-07)
- Shortcuts for Python Scripts added - to use:
- Assign a shortcut (like ALT+R) to "Execute Python Script" (Settings Tab -> Keyboard Shortcuts Tab -> "More..." from the tree)
- Assign shortcuts to the Python scripts you want to run - (Python Tab - only Keys a-z and numbers allowed) - for example 'P' for the PRPC script
- Press the keys for the "Execute Python Script" shortcut - the application title will change - then press the key for the python script. So ALT+R followed by P would execute the PRPC script
- Besides toggling library file types on and off you now can also switch only one filetype on or all but the selected file type on. Either via submenus or left-, right- and middle click and of course also by assigning shortcuts ;-)
- Shortcuts for toggling file types on/off need to be reassigned - sorry
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2006-10-29)
- Clicking the Tray Icon will not only show AL but also bring it to front.
- Checkboxes for the options added in 18.104.22.168 set to correct status on startup
- TrayIcon mode not always activated on startup
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2006-10-28)
- "Search" and "Filter" use Regular Expressions now. (If you don't know about regular expressions and don't want to look them up, then that just means for you that "|" will work as OR - so a search for "pants|trousers" will find both, items containing "pants" and items containing "trousers" - and you can no longer search for items containing a ".","[","]" or "?" (i certainly missed a few...) - you need to add a "\" before those to find them.)
- If you don't want AL to take up space in your taskbar, you can now have AL reside in the tray instead (and hide/unhide AL by clicking the icon there) - this can be activated via "Don't show in Taskbar, use Tryicon instead" on the Settings/Misc. tab
- The "Collapse Window when not focused" option on the Settings/Misc. tab will collapse the application window down to just the caption bar. Might be useful if you have "Always on Top" activated.
- Some small internal optimizations and an icon for AL...
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2006-08-15)
- Missing stdole from 188.8.131.52 installer added (for whatever reason Visual Studio decided not to include it this time...)
184.108.40.206 BETA (2006-08-11)
- New: Python-Script Tab. Add and run your existing Python scripts from AL. Add scripts per drag&drop or via the context menu to the tree. You can also import all scripts linked from an existing python script button script (those with all the poser.DefineScriptButton lines). Will not work with scripts that don't create their buttons that way (like Wardrobe Wizzard).
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2006-08-09)
- Bugfix: Selecting search results in the Display will select the branch of the selected item not that of the previously selected one
- Bugfix: Running the python script from AL should work better (delay between switching to and remote controlling Poser added)
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2006-07-10)
- Bugfix: history entry will not be saved to synchronized library settings file and thus no longer be doubled
- New: when selecting an item in the display that is a result of search, AL will now try to find a branch in the library tree that contains the folder of the selected item, so you can find the other items belonging to that entry more easily. (This will only search branches from the unsynchronized tree that have been loaded already, so will work best with the synchronized tree.)
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2006-05-22)
- "Show References" from the context menu will pop up a dialog that shows you the references found in a Poser file and tries to resolve them against the selected runtime. Just double click the resolved reference to copy it to the clipboard.
Doesn't work with compressed files (yet), no search algorithm for files, no search in other runtimes implemented yet. But works well enough to speed up finding the correct file if Carrara needs the path and the path in the file is correct ;-)
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2006-04-30)
- Fix(?): Added 200ms wait time between switching to the DS window and the import. May fix some import issues.
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2006-04-23)
- Fix: Import into DAZ|Studio now not only with a new scene.
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2006-04-14)
- Added a History folder on top of the library. It will contain the last items you've loaded with AL. You can set the number of items the history should contain on the "Misc" Tab of the "Settings" Tab.
- AL removes any temporary files it creates, like Material Collections (when you load a Pose file with shift pressed and AL converts it into a .mc6 and loads that) or Temporary FII pose files (that are created when CTRL-clicking pose files). ".alpng" thumbnails are excluded from that.
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2006-03-18)
- Fixed infinite loop when building the synchronized library tree caused by folder shortcuts. Shortcuts that result in a loop will not be added to the tree (they're available further up the tree anyway).
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2006-03-12)
- Another try at keeping the settings when updating... Just extract the ZIP and run the Advanced_Library.exe as usual (no need to use the setup.exe).
- Shortcut for starting the PRPC-Script in Poser should work more reliable from the tree view.
- You can now open another AL window via right clicking a library folder.
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2006-03-06)
- Fixed: v126.96.36.199 Display Sub-Folders generates error report. You need to resynchronize your library, as the saved index and library aren't compatible with the update.
- Fixed: Could not load index file
- Shortcuts for library tree view context menu added. Renamed some items so some of the shortcuts you've set up will be lost.
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2006-02-24)
- On startup the last selected libray type (synchronized/unsynchronized) is used not always the unsynchronized -> if you choose synchronized loading AL will be faster.
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2006-02-24)
- Browsing without synchronizing possible now. Use the context menu to switch between synchronized and non synchronized library tree. (You'll still need to synchronize to update the index for search though.)
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2006-02-20)
- Default "Load" and "Carrara Load" actions stored.
- User Settings are no longer lost when updating to a newer release.
- Some other minor fixes
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2006-02-16)
- Option to start PRPC (or any other Python script) from the display context menu (so you can give it a keyboard shortcut). As I don't know what Pro Packs window title is, it's only available for P5/P6. Read the instructions on the Poser tab, how it's done.
- Right clicking will select the poser file under the mouse cursor now.
- Shortcuts that trigger load actions (i.e. to clipboard, into Poser, Carrara, DAZ|Studio) will now work on the selected image, not the one that's been under the cursor when right clicking...
- Fixed some bugs with the setup of keyboard shortcuts.
- Moving the selection with the cursor keys will now show the full path in the status bar, no need to hit return to see it. Return will still highlight the folder from which the item is. And space will still load it ;)
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2006-02-14)
- Fixed Bug that let Window's File Shortcuts appear in the library tree. Now they're displayed as any other files again.
- Fixed Bug that prevented folders added to the settings tab via "Add to Library" from the Explorer tab to be indexed. You may need to readd them, though.
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2006-02-13)
- Fixed DAZ|Studio and Carrara import via Shortcuts
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2006-02-13)
- Shortcut settings stored separately, as saving settings didn't work with them included in the settings on some systems.
- Default background color for the display (and the thumbnails) now is white not transparent
- Visual styles reenabled
- A "Could not convert RSR" thumbnail is now generated when an RSR cannot be converted by AL, so AL will not try to convert the RSR over and over again. Use Poser or any other RSR converter for those files.
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2006-02-12)
- Added direct loading of Poser files into Carrara 5 and DAZ|Studio
- Options dialog removed, all options available on the main form.
- Improved customization (Keyboard shortcuts, background and font colors...)
- About and Synchronize Library Menu that disappeared in 220.127.116.11 are visible again ,-)
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2006-01-31)
- Removed RSR confirmation dialog... You'll recognize defective RSRs anyway. And there are only very few which need further investigation.
- Fixed exception when a folder doesn't exist while building the library. The folder will be marked in the library setup tree (red bold strikeout...).
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2006-01-29)
- Some bugfixes for the native RSR converter. The PICT's run length encoding should be correctly decoded now. Header parsing improved.
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2006-01-29)
- New native RSR converter.
You now longer need the pict2bmp.exe in order to convert RSRs. RSRs are still converted to PNGs with the extension ".alpng" to ensure no bad PNGs are written while the new conversion routine is not fully tested.
Please delete all existing ".alpng" files in your Poser directory, so the new conversion has to reconvert them.
The new conversion supports transparent RSRs and will convert them to transparent PNGs.
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2006-01-24)
- Indexing and library synchronization process combined
- Easy library import fixed: Only the selected Runtimes are imported now
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2006-01-18)
- Easy library import added: On the settings tab, right click any node of the tree and choose "Import Poser Runtime".
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2006-01-17)
- Broken keyboard navigation in Display area fixed.
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2006-01-16)
- Exception occuring when clicking a searched item fixed (it just couldn't highlight it in the tree;-) )
- Heap overflow because of simple recursions when using File Shortcuts fixed.
- CTRL+F and CTRL+S will focus the filter/search textboxes
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2006-01-12)
- Search via Index added. Enable the Indexer via the "Settings" tab (check the checkmark and click the "update Index" button). When done so, you'll get in addition to the "find" panel a "search" panel. Entering a text here will search the index and display all found files. Currently it'll just check if the text you entered matches the file in the index (that's path including filename). Index needs to be recreated when new files are added (do so after the synchronize library run).
- The size of the library, explorer and settings tabs will not be affected by resizing the window anymore. This also means exiting with a maximized window will restore the correct size next time you run AL.
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2005-12-20)
- Size of images can be adjusted via options dialog.
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2005-12-16)
- Applications from Windows Explorer's "Open with" context menu available via ALs Contextmenu "More..."
Download 184.108.40.206 BETA (2005-12-10)
- Support for Poser Content loading into Poser 4/Artist & DAZ Studio: Well, kind of :-)
AL now can copy the files you selected in its display to up to four different folders that you've set up in the options.
Create a new folder in Poser's Figures Library Name "AL Files" for example (\runtime\libraries\character\AL Files) and select that folders in AL's options. Now check 'Enable "Copy to Folder"' in the Options Dialog (and if you don't use PRPC you'll also want to check 'default click action').
- For DAZ Studio, you don't need to do anything else (besides adding Poser's runtime to DAZ Studio), if you enabled automatically refresh content folders. Whenever you double click an item from AL's Display it will be copied to that folder and be displayed in DAZ Studio (as it doesn't care about extensions, as Poser does...)You just have to double click it there, too, to load it...
- For Poser it's less convenient. After having created the folder you'll then have to create shortcuts to that folder in all other library categories. (Poser should follow these.) After AL copied the items you'll have to change to the appropriate category in Poser (Pose, Hair,...) to see and apply the files.
- The tooltip for the items in the display will no longer display the path of the item.
- You can enable a statusbar from the options menu. It'll display the complete path of the item you select in the Display.
Download 220.127.116.11 BETA (2005-12-06)
- Added some Hotkeys to the display (see context menu)
- AVI and JPEG files are displayed now, too. Use the "Load Image Node Client Module for PRPRd" to send these to Poser 6's Material Room as new movie/image nodes.
Load Image Node Client Module for PRPRd Beta 01 (2005-12-06
- Client module registers for .avi and .jpg files and creates a new movie or image node using them. Your current Material settings won't get destroyed!
Download 18.104.22.168 BETA (2005-11-26)
Download 22.214.171.124 BETA (2005-11-26)
- Fixed: No more exeptions, when the display area width doesn't allow a complete image to be displayed.
Download 126.96.36.199 BETA (2005-11-26)
Download 188.8.131.52 BETA (2005-11-25)
- Added: Loading of Scene files. You'll have to select the Poser.exe in the options dialog before it works.
- Added: Single Poser files can be added to categories.
- Fixed: Part of the Library-Treeview no longer blocked by filter panel.
- Added: Size of all treeviews remembered
- Added: You can create links to existing categories (Contextmenu: Copy/Paste/Delete/Show Referenced Category)
- Fixed?: Possible crash fixed
- Added: Treeview fontsize can be changed